• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Elon educating a slowlaner...

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by PureA, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PureA

PureA Winners never quit Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,146
    [​IMG]

JordanK, craig1928, domi99 and 16 others like this.
  2. msufan

msufan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $675
    I love Elon Musk. But I give it a <1% chance this Erin person is persuaded in the least. Elon would probably be better off ignoring his critics, but fair play to him for throwing truth bombs out there. Who knows? Maybe someone else will see his post and actually be inspired to take action.

3. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,704
    :rofl::rofl: I could never show my face to the world again if Elon Musk called me out like that.

R.I.P. Erin

PureA, Longinus, Xeon and 4 others like this.
  4. visiomari

visiomari Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $959
    Ha, I love this! I want to have the power to say something like this some day.

It’s so strange how much my mentality has changed about rich people just in the past 7 months or so after reading TMF and then Unscripted. They are rich for one reason and one reason alone... they or someone close to them created a system of value with big impact in scale and/ or magnitude. That’s it!

Considering that in high school (2011) I was one of those Occupy Wallstreet Protesters (Yup... I cringe) this was a HUGE mental shift for me.

Now I can actually *allow* myself to become rich instead of dwelling on how poor and victimized I am, and how I am entitled to XYZ because “rich people are mean and greedy.”

msufan, JordanK, PureA and 3 others like this.