Hey!
I am a 31 year old Electrician / Real Estate Investor in Canada.
I got into the trades because growing up I was always told that is where the money is. Followed the "Save your money and buy real estate"
Now in some circles I might be considered slightly successful but after reading MJs new book my mind is blown.
After reading MJs new book my mind is blown and I wish I had something like this when I was 20. A lot of my programming needs to be changed and re programmed. I thought the idea of making $50 an hour was success but this book completely changed that.
A) In my profession if I am not physically performing the work I dont make any money.
B) Limited earning variables. MAX 12 hours a day, MAX $100 an hour.
Real estate has been amazing for our family but again not a fastlane business and really not the best allocation of my resources.
I am curious if there are any other tradesmen who have read this book and had success creating fastlane businesses?
Appreciate you all!
Zack
I am a 31 year old Electrician / Real Estate Investor in Canada.
I got into the trades because growing up I was always told that is where the money is. Followed the "Save your money and buy real estate"
Now in some circles I might be considered slightly successful but after reading MJs new book my mind is blown.
After reading MJs new book my mind is blown and I wish I had something like this when I was 20. A lot of my programming needs to be changed and re programmed. I thought the idea of making $50 an hour was success but this book completely changed that.
A) In my profession if I am not physically performing the work I dont make any money.
B) Limited earning variables. MAX 12 hours a day, MAX $100 an hour.
Real estate has been amazing for our family but again not a fastlane business and really not the best allocation of my resources.
I am curious if there are any other tradesmen who have read this book and had success creating fastlane businesses?
Appreciate you all!
Zack
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
