Aishwarya
New Contributor
Hello,
Please let me know if anyone here is from Germany, preferably from NRW? I have some questions regarding my start up and some help and advice is needed, I will hugely appreciate it
please comment or pm those who are interested.
@MJ DeMarco as usual your books are always great, I do not know how you manage to know people inside out especially from Entrepreneurial world!! Like how?? haha, your empathy level is riding SpaceX rocket, it's seems that high. Thank you very much for your insights, for a person like me, you are a father figure, through your books, you guide (sometimes also straighten me up haha) me so much. Thank you
<3
Have a nice day
Please let me know if anyone here is from Germany, preferably from NRW? I have some questions regarding my start up and some help and advice is needed, I will hugely appreciate it
please comment or pm those who are interested.
@MJ DeMarco as usual your books are always great, I do not know how you manage to know people inside out especially from Entrepreneurial world!! Like how?? haha, your empathy level is riding SpaceX rocket, it's seems that high. Thank you very much for your insights, for a person like me, you are a father figure, through your books, you guide (sometimes also straighten me up haha) me so much. Thank you
Have a nice day
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
