Hello good people of The Fast Lane Forum,
When starting your business, how did you go about your EIN? I know that you can apply online or at any tax location.
Wondering if I should go sole proprietor or get an LLC. I'm kind of weighing my options before I get one and open my business account at the bank.
Any suggestions or advice would be EXTREMELY helpful to myself and others browsing this forum wondering the same thing I am as this is one of the most important steps of starting a business. I would TRULY appreciate any stories, information or constructive criticism you may have.
Hope you're all having a wonderful and productive evening so far.
When starting your business, how did you go about your EIN? I know that you can apply online or at any tax location.
Wondering if I should go sole proprietor or get an LLC. I'm kind of weighing my options before I get one and open my business account at the bank.
Any suggestions or advice would be EXTREMELY helpful to myself and others browsing this forum wondering the same thing I am as this is one of the most important steps of starting a business. I would TRULY appreciate any stories, information or constructive criticism you may have.
Hope you're all having a wonderful and productive evening so far.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
