The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Efficient slowlaner

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Wjtr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 25, 2017
Warsaw
Hi all,

my name is Michal, I live in Poland. I have superb wife I love and 3 kids (two girls - 7 and 5 years, and a 2-year old boy).

I see myself as an efficient slowlaner.

I have a good job, I work in IT projects as a Business Analyst mainly in Insurance industry. I studied informatics. My hour rate is quite ok. The problem is that I have to multiply it by number of hours I worked. Commandment of time...

I started to work on my career about 4 years ago. One of the milestones was reading The Millioner Fastlane book. I managed to more than triple my salary from the beginning (doubled it within those 4 years) but still was not able to develop a business that will meet CENTS principles.

Still on my journey to financial freedom.

Let's see if reading this forum will help me on that journey.

All the best!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Wjtr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 25, 2017
Warsaw
Welcome aboard! Tripling your salary is no joke.

While not fastlane, perhaps you can augment income with IT consulting.
Thanks. Actually doubled (I clarified the topic in the first post). Anyway - scaling is poor. And involves a lot of work, stress and commitment.

IT Consulting? One of potential roads, but... It's hard to risk, when everything is going slowlane-good, and you have a family to feed. And you find yourself too tired to work after your regular hours and kids/family/housekeeping time.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...