• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Efficiency by The Wall Street Playboys

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by AnAverageJoe, Apr 5, 2018.

1. AnAverageJoe

AnAverageJoe Worse than a drunken sloth Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,597
    Typically a red flag goes up when a person/business has "playboy" in their name, but Efficiency by The Wall Street Playboys was recommended alongside TMF. Has anyone in here read it? I've done a little research, and it seems to have pretty positive reviews.

2. Greg R

Greg R Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $19,072
    Yes, I read it. It is good, but UNSCRIPTED is better. Worth a read though.

ZF Lee and AnAverageJoe like this.
  3. Limitless4Life

Limitless4Life Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,008
    Great no nonsense book. Covers the spectrum of success in the big areas in life (business, career, social, health). Sure their brand is a little shady, but you’ll quickly realize they’re speaking from experience. Would recommend since there’s a lot of good takeaways. I might be biased though since I’m essentially on the ‘path’ they recommend :happy:

GSF, GatsbyMag and AnAverageJoe like this.
  4. JohnnyAppleseed

JohnnyAppleseed Goyim Gone Wild Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,937
    I love wall street playboys. I started reading from that website a couple months before I found this place. The website has a lot of funny, entertaining, as well as blunt honest content but I am skeptical about some of his claims about careers.

It's a lot easier said than done to make 6 figures in banking or technology and become a millionaire by 30 while living in NYC or SF. Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound as realistic as he makes it out to be.

UnrealCreative and AnAverageJoe like this.
  5. GatsbyMag

GatsbyMag Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,042
    I'm currently following their career path guide.

I've met others who have followed their advice on careers and are doing pretty well for themselves. I think it ties in nicely with the lessons taught by DeMarco about learning a valuable transferable skill on the job. I guess that with all the money you make from your career, you'll have enough to subsidise your business development when the time comes.

6. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $23,883
    Haven't bought the book, but I've read quite a bit of their blog content. It's solid advice, I would think the book was be good as well.

AnAverageJoe likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.