The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone subscribe to The Wall Street Journal?

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
@Kak linked me a wsj article a few weeks back about current happenings in the oil industry. If we play our cards right that one article will pay for his subscription for the rest of his life.

I'd say that's some decent value right there

I suspect I can guess which article it was. My main reason for reading it is because there are often articles citing huge problems in huge industries. Typically they are 9-10 figure issues and just dissecting all the possible solutions and how to implement them is fascinating. It can literally be a goldmine for world changing opportunity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Who decided what is left and right?

More importantly, what God of unbiasedness blessed us with his opinion of all the news sources?
I get what you’re saying, but they’re very good. If you really are interested, they have their methodology listed on one of their pages. It’s pretty easy to tell when a source is biased... they use loaded terms, they support certain stances or candidates. They’ll consistently speak negatively about a Left wing candidate, whereas an unbiased source just states the facts with no emotional words or priming. For instance this is what’s written in the ‘least biased’ section.

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources.
If you went through it I think you’d agree that it’s pretty good. Like I said, I hate bias and emotions in my news sources.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
@Kak linked me a wsj article a few weeks back about current happenings in the oil industry. If we play our cards right that one article will pay for his subscription for the rest of his life.

I'd say that's some decent value right there
Boom, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.