The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ecommerce gurus, what would you do in this case?

LPPC

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Mar 6, 2016
-edit- You don't really have to be a guru to answer :p

Hi all,

Currently I'm dropshipping a couple products on Amazon that are selling and I'm manually fulfilling these orders (takes lots of time every day). Next step for me would be to import these same products and have it fulfilled by Amazon themselves. This will save me time and I will be able to brand these products.

These products are all in different niches and correct me if I'm wrong but it is best in the long term to build a brand in a specific niche and dominate that niche. I have an idea which niche to choose, but I am not sure yet whether it is the right choice (laws and regulations).

Now the question is, should I import the products I am currently dropshipping or start with searching for and importing niche products immediatly instead?

The advantage in importing the products I am already selling is that I know which products to import and I know it is selling. It will also free up time to search for a good niche and for products in that niche.

The disadvantage would be that it will lock up a part of my capital (5-7k of the 20k total), which I might need to import the products for the niche yet to be chosen. It would maybe also mean that I would lose time because I could have spent the time building the long term niche.

Looking forward to some opinions, thank you !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.