I have an opportunity to get some local entrepreneurs and a university involved in my business. Specifically, we are focusing on social media, branding, and marketing. I wanted to see if others have metrics they use to track these or any other area.
I know there are some fairly common metrics, such as CTR, bounce rate, and such, but outside of that, what do you measure?
I'll give an example. I have an idea of my target market, but I'd like to be sure and narrow it down to 3-5 "groups" by Age, Sex, Location, Income, preferred platform to make a buying decision (FB, IG, Youtube), and preferred platform to execute that decision (Amazon, ecom site, brick & mortar).
The question then becomes, what tactic do I use to get the answer.
I know there are some fairly common metrics, such as CTR, bounce rate, and such, but outside of that, what do you measure?
I'll give an example. I have an idea of my target market, but I'd like to be sure and narrow it down to 3-5 "groups" by Age, Sex, Location, Income, preferred platform to make a buying decision (FB, IG, Youtube), and preferred platform to execute that decision (Amazon, ecom site, brick & mortar).
The question then becomes, what tactic do I use to get the answer.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
