Hey Everyone!
So recently I had a problem with eBay...I will save a lot of reading (and typing) time by sparing you the details. But the end result was some charges on my account that aren't supposed to be there, I didn't know for 6 months so my account was suspended and I was notified through the mail..
I called into the customer service and explained my situation and the lady said she was going to send in the request, 3 weeks later no response...called in again and got through my story and the line died so I tried again and got someone who could hardly speak english let alone understand my story. I had to get to class so I was forced to hang up.
Anyways what I'm wondering is how can I get ahold of them to get my problem resolved immediately? I am tired of calling in because it takes a long time waiting and to explain, and it didn't work the first time. Is there an email or some way for me to get ahold of them? To be completely honest I am frustrated by how terrible their customer service has been.
So recently I had a problem with eBay...I will save a lot of reading (and typing) time by sparing you the details. But the end result was some charges on my account that aren't supposed to be there, I didn't know for 6 months so my account was suspended and I was notified through the mail..
I called into the customer service and explained my situation and the lady said she was going to send in the request, 3 weeks later no response...called in again and got through my story and the line died so I tried again and got someone who could hardly speak english let alone understand my story. I had to get to class so I was forced to hang up.
Anyways what I'm wondering is how can I get ahold of them to get my problem resolved immediately? I am tired of calling in because it takes a long time waiting and to explain, and it didn't work the first time. Is there an email or some way for me to get ahold of them? To be completely honest I am frustrated by how terrible their customer service has been.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
