The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

E-commerce Business Treading Water - Looking to Bring It New Life

Idea threads

BDR

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 9, 2021
Northeast
I agree with the general consensus here - you are the bottleneck in your business. Read E-Myth Revisited.
You need to learn how to delegate. See if theirs a special needs business in your area - something we looked at for packing and shipping for a product and others I know use. Or contact local colleges to be an internship opportunity for entrepreneur program. Or research "hire my mom" part time job search sites or even look at your local fb. neighborhood groups for leads to those at home with time for an extra job. Look at diversifying your product assortment so you're not in one niche. Complimentary products? Bundles you could promote if so?
Thanks for the tips! I’m definitely looking into getting someone to create listings for me. I’ll just get them on without photos first and then worry about the photos later.

I’m not sure there’s much opportunity in upsells or bundles but I’m also going to be trying that as well. I may look to spin off into other types of electronics as well, but I’m not sure I’m an overall fan of the business model.

Thanks again!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
A minor thing, and I realise that this isn't a "review my web site" thread, but I'd probably lose the massive logo that appears in the "shop by brand" selection after I've chosen a brand. I just went to your site to see if you had a remote for my JVC AV amp, and there is a massive pixellated JVC logo across the top of each page of the results, which means I have to scroll down to see the actual products.

BDR

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 9, 2021
Northeast
A minor thing, and I realise that this isn't a "review my web site" thread, but I'd probably lose the massive logo that appears in the "shop by brand" selection after I've chosen a brand. I just went to your site to see if you had a remote for my JVC AV amp, and there is a massive pixellated JVC logo across the top of each page of the results, which means I have to scroll down to see the actual products.
10-4. Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll change this right away.

What’s the model number of your amp? I’ll take a look and see if I have something for it.

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
What’s the model number of your amp? I’ll take a look and see if I have something for it.

It's an AX-V6. I did a search and nothing came up. It's decades old, and it came to me without one, so I'm not really looking for one. It doesn't help that I don't know the part number of the remote.

BDR

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 9, 2021
Northeast
It's an AX-V6. I did a search and nothing came up. It's decades old, and it came to me without one, so I'm not really looking for one. It doesn't help that I don't know the part number of the remote.
I have a 20x30’ storage unit full of remotes that aren’t listed. I’ll take a look for you next time I’m puttering around in there.

The remote model you’re looking for is: RM-SAV6U.

You never know, I may just have one. I’ll let you know…

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
The remote model you’re looking for is: RM-SAV6U.

You never know, I may just have one. I’ll let you know…

Thanks for the reference. If this is anything to go by, I will continue to walk the four feet to the amp when I need to change something on it: JVC RM-SAV6U INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER AX-V6 GENUINE REMOTE FULLY REFURBISHED | eBay

£50 !

So to save you a lot of time digging through boxes (my OCD wouldn't allow me to have that stock without having it in a more ordered fashion than you mentioned earlier) if it's anywhere near that (remembering shipping, VAT and duty to the UK) I will politely decline.

BDR

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 9, 2021
Northeast
Thanks for the reference. If this is anything to go by, I will continue to walk the four feet to the amp when I need to change something on it: JVC RM-SAV6U INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER AX-V6 GENUINE REMOTE FULLY REFURBISHED | eBay

£50 !

So to save you a lot of time digging through boxes (my OCD wouldn't allow me to have that stock without having it in a more ordered fashion than you mentioned earlier) if it's anywhere near that (remembering shipping, VAT and duty to the UK) I will politely decline.
Ok, that’s fine. If I found one I’d send it to you for just the price of shipping and VAT. I’ll still keep an eye out in case you’re interested.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.