The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dude from the north

daru

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Feb 11, 2017
Earth
Who Am I? 36 years old male and I'm a software developer. Located at the end of the world at the arctic circle in Northern Sweden (but I like it here).

Read the Millionaire Fastlane book first time a year ago (loved it). Action taken since then pretty much none. Excuse? A fairly good and well paid job combined with cost intensive rebuild of my house to have an apartment for rent.

Had to quit that job because it had become so $#%) boring and I had nothing creative to put my mind at. My initial plan was to have a paid work until the apartment project was done. But could not stand sit around a office doing nothing.

So now I need to finish that construction project on a very tight budget and then try to start a CENTS-driven business (probably a SaaS or App business).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Welcome to the forum! Man, this has been the week of software and web developers.

Make sure you check out the gold threads. Always try to give more than you take here on the forum. We are a great community and glad you could join.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you will find some inspiration here with like minded people, I can assure you, you shouldn't be bored reading some of the Gold threads!

"Boredom is nothing but the experience of a paralysis of our productive powers"
Eric Fromm

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.