The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DSGVO and the law frustrates me

YoungnBroke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 21, 2018
Since I'm only 16 years old, I'm technically not allowed to start a buisness myself and I think the DSGVO will kill my plan of building a website, let say I want to make an email newsletter I have to follow thousands of laws, and I really don't know anything about law learning all of this shit will take months, and my budget will be away after all of this shit. I mean just setting up the buiness will take me and my parents a lot of time and I don't know anyone who could teach me all of this DSGVO nonsense, I don't know if there are books dedicated to this, this shit just kills small companies and big ones have enough money to pay lawyers so they don't have to follow it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kruiser

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
Aug 22, 2017
Arizona
It sounds like you are about ready to give up before you've even started. Business is just endless problems and obstacles. Rising to the occasion and figuring out ways to overcome them is where the growth occurs and fun happens.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Since I'm only 16 years old, I'm technically not allowed to start a buisness myself and I think the DSGVO will kill my plan of building a website, let say I want to make an email newsletter I have to follow thousands of laws, and I really don't know anything about law learning all of this shit will take months, and my budget will be away after all of this shit. I mean just setting up the buiness will take me and my parents a lot of time and I don't know anyone who could teach me all of this DSGVO nonsense, I don't know if there are books dedicated to this, this shit just kills small companies and big ones have enough money to pay lawyers so they don't have to follow it.

You are letting an external thing to make some road blockage for your project
You should be keep doing your thing as your have described
If something happens, then deal with it later
You are either overthinking or doubting yourself

YoungnBroke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah I guess you are right. If I want to have sth easy I shouldn't choose being a Buisness owner.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.