- Joined
- Aug 25, 2013
- Messages
- 373
Rep Bank
$805
$805
User Power: 55%
Was contacted by a large supplement blog that wants to sell my products on their website eventually buying wholesale however because of the risk of buying into an unknown product they want me to dropship the product.
They sell it on their website, send me the customers details and I fulfill the order.
Is there a better way to set this up that I am missing? Seems like there must be a more professional way to either offer the product to them or set up dropshipping where they don't need to be emailing me 20 names/emails/addresses daily for me to manually enter and fulfill orders.
What am I missing?
thanks in advance for any suggestions
They sell it on their website, send me the customers details and I fulfill the order.
Is there a better way to set this up that I am missing? Seems like there must be a more professional way to either offer the product to them or set up dropshipping where they don't need to be emailing me 20 names/emails/addresses daily for me to manually enter and fulfill orders.
What am I missing?
thanks in advance for any suggestions
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
