The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Drone tourism

Mosfet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jan 30, 2016
What if someone where to offer drones for rent remotely? Imagine being able to travel the world without leaving your place or perhaps get a feel for different locations to decide where to travel next.

The customer would enter their credit card details and then be allowed to stream the drones camera and control it from his device at home or wherever he is. If the drone gets crashed or causes damage, his card gets charged an extra fee. This could actually add some more excitement to it, because people will fly them where they are not supposed to with sweaty palms, knowing that if something happens they will get charged $2000 or something.

Places that are more remote would be easier to have multiple drones flying around without causing issues, but might be harder to secure good internet connection from. Perhaps it made sense if the drones themselves had sim cards. Anyway, you figure it out. I am not doing this, because it's well over my head. I need to find something to pay my rent first.

Please someone execute this and become a billionaire.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TJH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 28, 2012
I had a similar idea... use drones to gather fresh water and deliver the water to poor third world villages. I could see a Drone Service Provider (DSP) offering a menu of services, such as these, financed in various ways.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Exists bud

http://travelbydrone.com/ and it's free

Lol Amazing how you mapped out their exact idea though down to the T

They are doing it one up,
letting people submit their own videos,
without the headache of owning 10 million drones, etc
and probably monetizing on them like youtube does with targeted ads

Targeted traffic, with intent
Easy sell

..thinking on the right path Atleast :)

OVOvince

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 18, 2014
Lol when it comes to drones I want to be able to use it to help me ambush people with my paintball or air soft gun on some navy seals tactics type shit hahaaahahahaha :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mosfet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jan 30, 2016
Exists bud

http://travelbydrone.com/ and it's free

Lol Amazing how you mapped out their exact idea though down to the T

They are doing it one up,
letting people submit their own videos,
without the headache of owning 10 million drones, etc
and probably monetizing on them like youtube does with targeted ads

Targeted traffic, with intent
Easy sell

..thinking on the right path Atleast :)
But that is just videos, if you notice something interesting like a birds nest or nudists on the beach you cannot fly really close to them to examine all the details. :))

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.