- Joined
- Sep 12, 2018
- Messages
- 22
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 123%
Hello,
Does anyone here have experiences that they can share with using the Drip? I searched the forum before posting and didn’t see anything to specific.
I have have a Shopify ecom shop and use MailCheat(Chimp) - I love the idea that this can very specifically create more targeted email workflows based on site actions vs. mailchip and also on the fly ad and remove users from custom advertising audiences (eg facebook).
Was wondering if anyone had good experience with this tool before taking the plunge on cost and spending time to set it up and migrate my workflows from MailCheat(Chimp).
Thanks,
Tim
Does anyone here have experiences that they can share with using the Drip? I searched the forum before posting and didn’t see anything to specific.
I have have a Shopify ecom shop and use MailCheat(Chimp) - I love the idea that this can very specifically create more targeted email workflows based on site actions vs. mailchip and also on the fly ad and remove users from custom advertising audiences (eg facebook).
Was wondering if anyone had good experience with this tool before taking the plunge on cost and spending time to set it up and migrate my workflows from MailCheat(Chimp).
Thanks,
Tim
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
