- Joined
- Aug 1, 2022
- Messages
- 104
Rep Bank
$540
$540
User Power: 128%
I was reading a post from @Xeon and it said something about the 1 Page Marketing plan saying that at the start of a business, you shouldnt focus on branding and building a brand image, but more on CPA, sales, CPM etc.
I've gotta say, I am conflicted now. It does seem right because at the start companies dont have much money to splurge on branding but should focus on sales and figuring out how/if stuff works. But what if not focusing on branding early is detrimental to long term success.
I think the first is the answer but I wanted to ask you guys since there are a lot of marketers here 100x more skilled than me.
(If this has already been talked about, I couldnt find it)
I've gotta say, I am conflicted now. It does seem right because at the start companies dont have much money to splurge on branding but should focus on sales and figuring out how/if stuff works. But what if not focusing on branding early is detrimental to long term success.
I think the first is the answer but I wanted to ask you guys since there are a lot of marketers here 100x more skilled than me.
(If this has already been talked about, I couldnt find it)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
