The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Don Herrald's Opinion of the Fed

mizchels

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 14, 2008
St. John, USVI
I just watched this blurb from YouTube with Don Herrald:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4sZCNlPwG8o&feature=related

In it he emphasizes that the Fed lowered rates only to benefit the large banks, like JP Morgan, so they could do things like buy Bear Sterns. He says the Fed has disregard for the common investor and it's up to us to make ourselves heard with voting, etc. I'd like to think that the Fed isn't completely blind to the interests of investors, as they are obviously also a large part of the economy...and the economy is what the Fed is concerned about, right? Don Herrald's points make me stop to consider, though. He jabs at Jim Cramer for being so wrong on investing in Bear Sterns...now, you can't take Cramer as gospel (unless you have no business really investing anyway) but he, too, can make good points/picks sometimes. Just wondering what others' thoughts are about this guy's opinion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.