- Joined
- Mar 16, 2012
- Messages
- 252
Rep Bank
$665
$665
User Power: 59%
I'm somewhat amazed that I can't find any topics about the different domain providers...
There are so many to choose from, and I see mixed reviews if I look through google.
Godaddy,namecheap, domainsnext as example.
What is your favorite domain provider and why?
(What I'm looking to do with my site is: Blog and small ecommerce(a few high quality products along with a few high prized affiliates.)
How do you find out if someone had the domain name that you wanted in the past and got banned by google? I tried isbanned dot com but that reports that every single website that I can think of is banned by adsense.
There are so many to choose from, and I see mixed reviews if I look through google.
Godaddy,namecheap, domainsnext as example.
What is your favorite domain provider and why?
(What I'm looking to do with my site is: Blog and small ecommerce(a few high quality products along with a few high prized affiliates.)
How do you find out if someone had the domain name that you wanted in the past and got banned by google? I tried isbanned dot com but that reports that every single website that I can think of is banned by adsense.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
