The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Domain name woes

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
To follow up, my wife came up with an entirely new name that she likes and the domain for the name was available with no hyphens or other oddities. We scooped it up on Friday.

Now I have to get on the site development so we can get this thing going.

Thanks for all the tips and responses.

Apto- will contact you when I am further along with the site for hosting (slow going teaching myself new code languages). Thanks.

-John

John,

You don't have to teach yourself new code!!! I will do it for you, just let me know what you have in mind and we will work something out! Also just to tempt you a bit, if you sign up tonight, I will give you the first month of hosting free.

Thanks,
Tom C.
www.aptohosting.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GettingThere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 3, 2007
Central Florida
Thanks for the offer, but I'm ultimately going to be running a fairly complex (in my opinion) website and am trying it on my own first...my wife's site is serving as a bit of practice. My background is electronic design, including a little programming, so the structures are familiar. Just have to get familiar with command syntax and making things interact. Call me a nerd, but I think it's fun. When I get it close to a final product, I'll submit it for hosting. She just now finished her logo.

- John

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.