The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dollar Shave Club Model

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 26, 2021
Hi guys how are you?
I am evaluating the option of creating a monthly subscription system like dollar shave club in the sports arena.
In your opinion which service could be interesting for a person who practices sports? I am working on overgrips because they are always needed and every month having them at home without buying them would be very convenient (in my opinion).
I was thinking about creating a high quality overgrip, sent every month to your home and participation in a community that only deals with topics of a certain sport (for example tennis, padel, badminton). The cost of the overgrip will have to be a dollar less than the overgrip you buy in the store, only my overgrip comes to your house automatically every month!
Write in the comments other ideas and comment on my idea of overgrips at home every month! :fistbump:

@MJ DeMarco #Fastlane #Entrepreneur #UNSCRIPTED

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Pre-COVID, I was at the gym 4 times a week. Before then, I played softball several times a week. Not sure there would be any subscription service that would appeal to me. Perhaps you have to niche down to a specific sport, but even there, I'm not sure there is enough "value" there to justify another monthly bill for the average joe.

D

Deleted85763

Hi guys how are you?
I am evaluating the option of creating a monthly subscription system like dollar shave club in the sports arena.
In your opinion which service could be interesting for a person who practices sports? I am working on overgrips because they are always needed and every month having them at home without buying them would be very convenient (in my opinion).
I was thinking about creating a high quality overgrip, sent every month to your home and participation in a community that only deals with topics of a certain sport (for example tennis, padel, badminton). The cost of the overgrip will have to be a dollar less than the overgrip you buy in the store, only my overgrip comes to your house automatically every month!
Write in the comments other ideas and comment on my idea of overgrips at home every month! :fistbump:

@MJ DeMarco #Fastlane #Entrepreneur #UNSCRIPTED
I think the reason a shaving razor subscription can work so well is that most men shave daily therefore the market is huge. No so much with overgrips. But you will never know until you try.

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 26, 2021
Pre-C0VlD, I was at the gym 4 times a week. Before then, I played softball several times a week. Not sure there would be any subscription service that would appeal to me. Perhaps you have to niche down to a specific sport, but even there, I'm not sure there is enough "value" there to justify another monthly bill for the average joe.
Thank you so much for your reply, it is very important to me.
I thought about a service that ships overgrips every month automatically because in tennis and padel it gets changed often.
Is padel famous in USA? (i am italian)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 26, 2021
I think the reason a shaving razor subscription can work so well is that most men shave daily therefore the market is huge. No so much with overgrips. But you will never know until you try.
Thank you so much for the response! That's something I thought about too but I was studying : what in a sport is critical and needs to be changed or used often?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.