- Joined
- Mar 6, 2016
- Messages
- 396
Rep Bank
$1,078
$1,078
User Power: 86%
Hi all,
I am selling this night lamp on Amazon and it comes in different sizes. Right now I am selling 3 different sizes of it and I was wondering whether it would be wise to add 2 more sizes: one smaller than the smallest right now and one bigger than the biggest I am offering right now.
Would you think that it is likely that it would lead to a lower conversion rate of my product because people will have too many choices?
I think the best way to find out the answer to this question is to test it, but how? I think testing it would not be as easy as for example a split test for a Facebook ad, where you can change 1 thing and leave the rest the same. On Amazon other factors also play a role, like the amount of competition that is seen when one looks for this product.
Any idea on how to find the answer to this question?
Thank you!
Edit:
I would be able to offer the smaller size for 1 dollar cheaper than the next smallest size.
I am selling this night lamp on Amazon and it comes in different sizes. Right now I am selling 3 different sizes of it and I was wondering whether it would be wise to add 2 more sizes: one smaller than the smallest right now and one bigger than the biggest I am offering right now.
Would you think that it is likely that it would lead to a lower conversion rate of my product because people will have too many choices?
I think the best way to find out the answer to this question is to test it, but how? I think testing it would not be as easy as for example a split test for a Facebook ad, where you can change 1 thing and leave the rest the same. On Amazon other factors also play a role, like the amount of competition that is seen when one looks for this product.
Any idea on how to find the answer to this question?
Thank you!
Edit:
I would be able to offer the smaller size for 1 dollar cheaper than the next smallest size.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
