- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 2,486
Rep Bank
$5,240
$5,240
User Power: 434%
The title says it all. I am going to run an experiment from an old domain name that I spent $10 on. I had a plan of turning it into an all-source information site to teach entrepreneurs. But then my actual fastlane business took a higher priority. I don't want to put countless hours in this with no clear path. I will start as small as possible.
So I have the domain EntreTimes.com (kind of like a new york times type of feel for entrepreneurship stuff). I purposely made it look bad to see if people would go to the site if it provides valuable information. Right now it is a bunch of links to entrepreneurship websites, an amazon affiliate account, and a paypal donate button. I plan on only adding one link/feature a day (total time invested, less than a couple of minutes a day), or one for each donation I get.
If not for anything else, bookmark the site and use it as a handy reference to places you want to learn new stuff. Any links you want added, feel free to message here.
Day 1: July 22, 2012 - $10 domain name, $12 for first month of hosting, posting this thread on this forum.
time invested - 2 hours. 0 Page visitors.
And yes, I will only post books that I have personally read.
Let's see what happens.
So I have the domain EntreTimes.com (kind of like a new york times type of feel for entrepreneurship stuff). I purposely made it look bad to see if people would go to the site if it provides valuable information. Right now it is a bunch of links to entrepreneurship websites, an amazon affiliate account, and a paypal donate button. I plan on only adding one link/feature a day (total time invested, less than a couple of minutes a day), or one for each donation I get.
If not for anything else, bookmark the site and use it as a handy reference to places you want to learn new stuff. Any links you want added, feel free to message here.
Day 1: July 22, 2012 - $10 domain name, $12 for first month of hosting, posting this thread on this forum.
time invested - 2 hours. 0 Page visitors.
And yes, I will only post books that I have personally read.
Let's see what happens.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
