What's new

Does it really matter?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammed Hamza

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Messages
26
Location
Kolkata, India
Rep Bank
$330
User Power: 331%
A person from this forum asked me this question

"Are you a muslim?"

Here was my reply

" Yes.

But does it really matter what religion I follow? What colour,cast or creed I am from? What kind of family background I belong to? The way I look like? The way I sound? The country I live in? I am a male or a female? What people think about me?

I could have been born in Africa to some tribal people with the looks of Leonardo DeCaprio or in the middle east to some Sheikh of Arab with a disabled body and mentally retarded from birth. I could have been living like a beggar on the streets in Calcutta or living my life in Beverly Hills.

I have no control over it. I can't change it. They were predestined by probablity or luck as some may put it.

It does'nt matter how,when, where you were born. Its what you decide to make your life be like. I work upon the things i have control over.

I can work on my body language. The words I use. The way I interact and deal with my family and friends. The grades I get. The way I utilize my time and resources. The person I wish to become in the next 20 years. These are the things I or anyone in the world can control.

Why fret and worry on things you have no control over?"
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjisi ot e pu simohoup qumodz jisi. Et ximm et pu qumovodt. Piyv voni vimm vjin ovt pupize. Et op pupi ug zuas catopitt. Ximduni! Gxox ofd xjev simohoup epzupi ot :F
 
Vjisi ot e pu simohoup qumodz jisi. Et ximm et pu qumovodt. Piyv voni vimm vjin ovt pupize. Et op pupi ug zuas catopitt. Ximduni! Gxox ofd xjev simohoup epzupi ot :F

Zit, pu simohoup us qumovodt qmieti.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom