The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone need anything?

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
The companies are selling on your app? Charge the fee to the customer when they buy it. The transaction has to occur on your app. That’s part of control.
Thanks for quick reply. The healthcare provider orders a free trial of the product for their patient to see if it's suitable. If it is, the patient then buys through the healthcare provider or even online. So the app helps the healthcare provider select the correct product for the patient, rather than order it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Thanks for quick reply. The healthcare provider orders a free trial of the product for their patient to see if it's suitable. If it is, the patient then buys through the healthcare provider or even online. So the app helps the healthcare provider select the correct product for the patient, rather than order it.

Give them a better advertising rate than they are getting comparatively somewhere else.

No free lunches. They will pay. They have no choice. They want to sell their products. You just aren’t willing to turn off their leads without payment.

If you’re actually sending them business they will bite.

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
Give them a better advertising rate than they are getting comparatively somewhere else.

No free lunches. They will pay. They have no choice. They want to sell their products. You just aren’t willing to turn off their leads without payment.

If you’re actually sending them business they will bite.
It must be my limited mindset, but I don't see the leverage I have in this position. They are already getting free leads from me, if I remove them from my app, my users will just look up their info online/ using oldschool reference books. My app makes it quicker and easier though.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
It must be my limited mindset, but I don't see the leverage I have in this position. They are already getting free leads from me, if I remove them from my app, my users will just look up their info online/ using oldschool reference books. My app makes it quicker and easier though.

You do have leverage. You're in control of your application, thus, you're able to decide who is and isn't on the application. If they're not willing to pay for your "free leads", then kick them off. I'm sure others will be more than willing to have customers come their way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Santi M

See you on the fastlane
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 22, 2018
Fastlane
hey @Johnny boy ! Not sure if you still got the time for answering this thread as you said you had 2 weeks when you started this thread.

Anyway, if you do, would be great if you could help me with one doubt:

I'm about to start my Online Marketing Agency (already started with some thins as the domain and stuff), but my question is: How do I pick a niche?

I'm pretty sure I should pick one, as I've read that it's the best in every thread/course about it; but I don't know how should I pick it.

I have some "clues" like "going for industries with a lot of money" or "not fancy niches" but I'm thinking a lot and it's being very difficult to come up with a decision.

Thank you!

By the way, I'm starting my progress thread very soon.

Longshot

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 17, 2012
So I'll ask for a bit of advice. I've started a very promising side-hustle. I'm learning it from a guy who recently sold his 6-figure-a-month agency. It involves

1) Getting local business clients (mostly through cold email, which is working surprisingly well)
2) Getting information from them and setting up marketing campaigns in custom software
3) Actually running the campaigns during the day...in which I have to respond to texts from the leads (using the software, not my personal phone)

The problem is I have a day job that I really can't quit right now (4 kids and a lot of financial obligations). I may be able to quit within a year...or sooner if I make a boatload of money from the business..but not yet. I can do the first two steps outside of my day job, but not the third one. I'll take some time off work to run some during the next week or so, but need to find someone to run them after that. I hope to learn the processes well enough to systematize and teach them to someone else.

Where can I find a competent person who can run marketing campaigns during normal U.S. business hours? A VA is possible, but they need really good written English (they have to understand jargon people use while texting in the U.S.). A sharp stay-at-home mom would be ideal, but I'm not sure where to find one. Any ideas? If this really takes off, I can pay someone well, but I'm only doing free 7-day trials right now to build case studies, so I'm on a tight budget.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.