- OR -
I can save hours counting and researching, and just follow this very simple shortcut, designed by the Harvard School of Public Health. Half of every plate should be vegetables / fruit, 25% good protein, 25% whole grains. Seriously, I think if people just made sure 50% of their plate was vegetables, we'd be a lot better off.
Obviously if people have fitness / muscle mass goals, then it gets more complicated, but really my quest has been to spend as little time as necessary managing my diet and instead put shortcuts in place to make healthy eating a routine matter of fact instead of this endless struggle.
The moment I stopped reading every nutrition and personal trainer's method for "getting it right" was the moment I became free.

Also, I work at an Italian Deli and I still weigh less than 150 lbs.
Working here has been an exercise in self-discipline.
I can save hours counting and researching, and just follow this very simple shortcut, designed by the Harvard School of Public Health. Half of every plate should be vegetables / fruit, 25% good protein, 25% whole grains. Seriously, I think if people just made sure 50% of their plate was vegetables, we'd be a lot better off.
Obviously if people have fitness / muscle mass goals, then it gets more complicated, but really my quest has been to spend as little time as necessary managing my diet and instead put shortcuts in place to make healthy eating a routine matter of fact instead of this endless struggle.
The moment I stopped reading every nutrition and personal trainer's method for "getting it right" was the moment I became free.

Also, I work at an Italian Deli and I still weigh less than 150 lbs.
Working here has been an exercise in self-discipline.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
