- Joined
- May 9, 2016
- Messages
- 358
Rep Bank
$1,330
$1,330
User Power: 153%
Do you use your enviroment or does it use you?
Quick trick I picked up.
Analyze your daily habits and processes
Find a common denominator in the process/processes and then use it to your advantage.
Example.
I walk out the same gate each morning to my car. Each time I open the gate I do X.
Each time I get in my car I do X.
Each time I get home I do X.
Each time I see a certain sign I do X.
Find things that you come across daily. Use it to create a habit.
Use the environment to your advantage.
Let the environment "remember" for you.
Quick trick I picked up.
Analyze your daily habits and processes
Find a common denominator in the process/processes and then use it to your advantage.
Example.
I walk out the same gate each morning to my car. Each time I open the gate I do X.
Each time I get in my car I do X.
Each time I get home I do X.
Each time I see a certain sign I do X.
Find things that you come across daily. Use it to create a habit.
Use the environment to your advantage.
Let the environment "remember" for you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
