The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you think this business has potential?

Idea threads

farahead

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 25, 2023
Slovakia
So basically i would start online tutoring business. basically online tutoring here is crazy expensive and teachers get SUPER LOW SALARY.

My idea is to have group calls of 20-30 students each student will still feel like its personal (not 500 people) and even with 5$ per 1hour session the teachers would have 5times better wage, something as a side hustle.

My plan is to learn any part of math really good so i can do online tutoring. and eventually hire a teacher for 1-3 hours per day. (teachers will get higher pay + they will have call full of students that actually care about the subject)

sand parents save up money and dont have to drive their kids anywhere.

i would also publish all the recordings and you will get access to them if you pay 5$.

I see some decent potential in it, it has all the CENTS. any ideas?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChaosCordes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 30, 2022
I think this Business has Potential. The biggest obstacle is probably going to be credibility and skepticism, make sure you include garantees and try to make the experience as personal and structured as possible. Maybe you could also use a digital whiteboard to help students learn. Maybe you should also provide a subscription option as well

ChaosCordes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 30, 2022
I think this Business has Potential. The biggest obstacle is probably going to be credibility and skepticism, make sure you include garantees and try to make the experience as personal and structured as possible. Maybe you could also use a digital whiteboard to help students learn. Maybe you should also provide a subscription option as well
Oh i forgot you could also provide smaller groups for more money so if they are satisfied and want more you can deliver, this offers teachers also more flexibility

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.