The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you believe what Steve Jobs said about one person changing the world?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
D

Deleted85763

Steve said to the effect that one person can change the world. He said everything that was created was created by someone no smarter than you. I disagree with that on it's face but I think he was right about changing the world. Isn't that fantastic? Doesn't that get you excited and motivated to actually do it?

Steve Jobs also said to the effect to not be discouraged by failure. So when someone says you failed, you can't do it, etc. if you believe what Steve Jobs said you are following the right person? If the answer is yes that is profound and I believe it should be taught in any educational system.

I'm for changing the world by abolishing the compulsory education. I believe that it is possible. I just might try it. You read that and in the future you may see it come to reality.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.