The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do we have people who buying businesses and improving them?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

deliux

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 21, 2021
Hi! Looking for some good advices get more knowledge in field of buying "boring" already functioning companies and businesses and transforming them. I would like to get some guidance where to start getting information and learning about this field. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Hi! Looking for some good advices get more knowledge in field of buying "boring" already functioning companies and businesses and transforming them. I would like to get some guidance where to start getting information and learning about this field. Thanks!
There is many threads on this recently here is one.

There are resources in there on LBOs including "buy not build", "HBR's guide to buying a small business" and many others as a starting point. Those aren't the best books but they should be ok as an overview of the process.

deliux

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 21, 2021
There is many threads on this recently here is one.

There are resources in there on LBOs including "buy not build", "HBR's guide to buying a small business" and many others as a starting point. Those aren't the best books but they should be ok as an overview of the process.
Thanks! I am looking for information about how this business works in Europe to be more precise.

Kirk84

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jun 9, 2020
Munich, Germany
Thanks! I am looking for information about how this business works in Europe to be more precise.

Translation: Please hold my hand, because I’m not going to do the work needed to translate everything valuable on the web or on any thread on this forum to my specific market, the regulations in my country and the specifics in my niche.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.