The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do i have the time? Same if i am 16 i feel like no...

valérian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Feb 11, 2021
Grind dans mon bureau
Hi !

I made this post to introduce myself.
Valérian, 16 from Belgium.

I was a big "gamer", bad at school (always bad in school, I don't understand why they teach me such things that I will never use in my life) until the first covid quarantine.
My first reaction when I heard on TV "School will close": Nice, play day is coming for me.

But, after a week, I feel like a person like so many others doing nothing "right" in my life. So from a teenager playing 6+ hours a day I became a young entrepreneur.

Yes, after an hour of thinking I didn't read any books, I didn't listen to any gurus, I sold my gaming computer, I bought a laptop and some books.

My friends didn't understand my feelings and they don't really understand it now too. At first I was motivated, thinking that I would make $ 2000 per month and that my parents would be proud of me.

I was wrong. Guru got me. But I wasn't a teenager like a billion others, looking for the easy money and when they failed I surrendered.
At first, I was looking for the easiest, most profitable business to do. I got ripped off by 10 people who faked to help me. I hated these guys.
Then I heard about trading. After a little reading of a book, I start to trade cryptocurrencies. They said it was easy, but didn't talk about emotion. So difficult for a teenager to control his emotions.

So I made a decision. I didn't touch the computer for months, bought $ 500 worth of books (the rest of my money) and started reading, listening to podcasts, searching youtube for lectures .

Then my eyes open. That's what I like. Behavior of people. Behavior of the mind. Learn a lot about it. Mind, psychology, whatever.

But my current goal is to build an empire. I want people to know my name even if I die. I want to help people.

After this revelation, I read "Unscripted ". This is what I wanted to hear. A successful entrepreneur who talks about these things. Breathtaking.

Finished the book after 3 days. And now a week later I'm here, I introduce myself.

Almost a year, I've been in this 'unscripted Fastlane' mindset. Lots of failures. No wins at all yet. But I don't care. I fell super.

I am so driven to be successful and help people, I WANT to solve problems, I WANT not to sleep overnight because I have a problem to solve.

But i have a problem ... i dont know how to find this problem .. i have looked on facebook groups, discord, i cant find anything i can try to fix. That's why I'm reading the whole thread here.
If you have an answer to my question, I'll be happy to hear it!
Another problem. I want to act now. I feel like I don't have the time in my life to appreciate if I succeed too late. And I hate that feeling. I'm only 16 and I feel bad feeling this (is it even English?)

Sooo here I am. Valérian, 16 from Belgium. Feel good to be here and thankful for another 24 hours on earth
Edit : Sorry for the bad english. Wrote this post too fast. I am going to edit it later

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
You're learning good lessons young. I think you're on the right track.

Lesson 1: Gurus sell a dream, they don't sell knowledge. You can get the same knowledge from books that cost $10-20. Any guru that wants you to follow them specifically should be avoided like the plague.

Lesson 2: Not every business is right for everyone. Trading cryptocurrencies is a business activity that requires a certain set of skills that not everyone has or wants. Same with selling web design, starting online marketing agencies, or Amazon FBA businesses. These types of businesses draw people in because you don't need a lot of money to start them and the people who tell you to do so claim that it's easy.

Lesson 3: Get Rich Easy is a LIE, full stop. If anyone promises that you'll Get Rich Easy, they're BSing you.

Start with GOLD threads and learn from them. Then take a look at execution/progress threads to learn about different businesses. All of this information is here for you for free. (INSIDERS is optional, but some of the best progress threads are there)

Welcome to the forum.

valérian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Feb 11, 2021
Grind dans mon bureau
You're learning good lessons young. I think you're on the right track.

Lesson 1: Gurus sell a dream, they don't sell knowledge. You can get the same knowledge from books that cost $10-20. Any guru that wants you to follow them specifically should be avoided like the plague.

Lesson 2: Not every business is right for everyone. Trading cryptocurrencies is a business activity that requires a certain set of skills that not everyone has or wants. Same with selling web design, starting online marketing agencies, or Amazon FBA businesses. These types of businesses draw people in because you don't need a lot of money to start them and the people who tell you to do so claim that it's easy.

Lesson 3: Get Rich Easy is a LIE, full stop. If anyone promises that you'll Get Rich Easy, they're BSing you.

Start with GOLD threads and learn from them. Then take a look at execution/progress threads to learn about different businesses. All of this information is here for you for free. (INSIDERS is optional, but some of the best progress threads are there)

Welcome to the forum.
Hi ! Thanks you for the answer, i will read thoses gold threads.

Yes, you are right with the 3 lessons you have just written to me.
I learned it from experience, unfortunately. If I had been told before lol ..
I used to believe the "get rich quick" lie and wanted it to happen to me.
Now that doesn't interest me anymore, I have time to build something solid.

Goodbye!

miguroi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 25, 2021
Hi !

I made this post to introduce myself.
Valérian, 16 from Belgium.

I was a big "gamer", bad at school (always bad in school, I don't understand why they teach me such things that I will never use in my life) until the first covid quarantine.
My first reaction when I heard on TV "School will close": Nice, play day is coming for me.

But, after a week, I feel like a person like so many others doing nothing "right" in my life. So from a teenager playing 6+ hours a day I became a young entrepreneur.

Yes, after an hour of thinking I didn't read any books, I didn't listen to any gurus, I sold my gaming computer, I bought a laptop and some books.

My friends didn't understand my feelings and they don't really understand it now too. At first I was motivated, thinking that I would make $ 2000 per month and that my parents would be proud of me.

I was wrong. Guru got me. But I wasn't a teenager like a billion others, looking for the easy money and when they failed I surrendered.
At first, I was looking for the easiest, most profitable business to do. I got ripped off by 10 people who faked to help me. I hated these guys.
Then I heard about trading. After a little reading of a book, I start to trade cryptocurrencies. They said it was easy, but didn't talk about emotion. So difficult for a teenager to control his emotions.

So I made a decision. I didn't touch the computer for months, bought $ 500 worth of books (the rest of my money) and started reading, listening to podcasts, searching youtube for lectures .

Then my eyes open. That's what I like. Behavior of people. Behavior of the mind. Learn a lot about it. Mind, psychology, whatever.

But my current goal is to build an empire. I want people to know my name even if I die. I want to help people.

After this revelation, I read "Unscripted ". This is what I wanted to hear. A successful entrepreneur who talks about these things. Breathtaking.

Finished the book after 3 days. And now a week later I'm here, I introduce myself.

Almost a year, I've been in this 'unscripted Fastlane' mindset. Lots of failures. No wins at all yet. But I don't care. I fell super.

I am so driven to be successful and help people, I WANT to solve problems, I WANT not to sleep overnight because I have a problem to solve.

But i have a problem ... i dont know how to find this problem .. i have looked on facebook groups, discord, i cant find anything i can try to fix. That's why I'm reading the whole thread here.
Another problem. I want to act now. I feel like I don't have the time in my life to appreciate if I succeed too late. And I hate that feeling. I'm only 16 and I feel bad feeling this (is it even English?)

Sooo here I am. Valérian, 16 from Belgium. Feel good to be here and thankful for another 24 hours on earth
Edit : Sorry for the bad english. Wrote this post too fast. I am going to edit it later
I thought that you looks quite familiar and then I remember ever see your tweet on my timeline a few weeks ago. Anyway hello, fellow 16! I think we have similar problems but pretty sure we'll got into the right path soon. ;-)

valérian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Feb 11, 2021
Grind dans mon bureau
I thought that you looks quite familiar and then I remember ever see your tweet on my timeline a few weeks ago. Anyway hello, fellow 16! I think we have similar problems but pretty sure we'll got into the right path soon. ;-)
Hi ! Nice, yep I've got a lot of impressions on my twitter account after tweeting about SMMA courses. Same if it was a lie. (I was at 1K/month, and my goal was 5K/month, unaware i was). Too hard for a young men to help people who didnt trust me. So i stopped all (my parent ask me to stop because they want me to work for school).
Thanks you brother! Let's find this path !

miguroi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 25, 2021
Hi ! Nice, yep I've got a lot of impressions on my twitter account after tweeting about SMMA courses. Same if it was a lie. (I was at 1K/month, and my goal was 5K/month, unaware i was). Too hard for a young men to help people who didnt trust me. So i stopped all (my parent ask me to stop because they want me to work for school).
Thanks you brother! Let's find this path !
The biggest problem for teenagers is creating trust, indeed! That's why I'm currently thinking about doing my agency and such anonymously... anyway so you've stopped your service then?

valérian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Feb 11, 2021
Grind dans mon bureau
The biggest problem for teenagers is creating trust, indeed! That's why I'm currently thinking about doing my agency and such anonymously... anyway so you've stopped your service then?
Yes I stopped

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

There are plenty of business opportunity in cryptocurrency, since you mentioned you have dabbled in it and traded crypto. I saw a lot of advertisement hiring to develop new projects. It is like joining a startup.

josh_ting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jul 12, 2020
Australia
Man, you're a head of the game being on this forum at such a young age. Nice man!

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
What makes you really angry?
Who do you care about so much you would get into an argument with them while standing naked in the freezing rain if you knew you’d be able to change their mind at the end of the argument?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...