The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Distribution/partnership in Russia

Ilya Bakov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 21, 2010
Moscow, Russia
Hello, my name is Ilya Bakov, 25, I am an entrepreneur from Moscow, Russia with some experience in online business, marketing and some ties in this area.

If you ever thought of possibility of your business' expansion to Russia, I can offer you a partnership.

There is a language and payment barrier that is hard to pass without local partners and there is a large market for innovative and unique goods and services in Russia.

And also such type of cooperation will not require any investment but giving an affiliate or partner discount and signing a contract.

My company can help with the translation and can bear all marketing expenses, just give me a competitive product or service or just let me distribute it in Russia.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Ilya,
I appreciate your assertiveness, but this is not an appropriate introduction. Please begin your introduction to the Fastlane forum with some details about yourself and your history.

After a period of us getting to know you and you, us, then through the power of networking can you make these types of connections.

At this point, no one knows you and would not be willing to do business with you due to your lack of history on the forum. This is a community and people get to know one another through the value they provide.

я также говою по русский и ездил туда много раз. у мена есть партнеры в москве и сейчас пишу для русских журналов. добро пожаловать на форум.

D

DeletedUser394

I plan on doing business in Russia in the future, but I don't trust the current government, not to mention the rampant corruption, weak property rights, and aging infrastructure.

I'm proud to be Russian (Slav - Slovakia), but I wouldn't touch Russian business with a ten foot pole at the moment.

That being said, GlobalWealth is right on the money. Prove that you're a worthy fastlaner, and someone might partner with you in the future.

Ilya Bakov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 21, 2010
Moscow, Russia
Sorry for such a weak introduction, should have prepared it !

At the moment I am an entrepreneur with a couple of live projects and a few ideas in my head. Why did I choose to look for partnership with a foreign company or entrepreneur's ? Well, that's a good question and I will try to answer it here.

Firstly, I've graduated in the Russian Foreign Trade Academy (VAVT) and my general specialty is World Economics.

Secondly, thanks to my father and his youth experience I have a passion for international deals.

In March of 2008 we visited Eritrea (a small African country that separates large Ephiopia from the sea shore) and had some really brilliant ideas on business with that African country. We even met some of the authorities and also war veterans (war against Ephiopia) which are highly respected in the country. Unfortunately, even after the talks with the Eritrean ambassador in Moscow we couldn't understand what to offer and what to get from this potentially attractive country maybe due to the lack of the infrastructure, maybe because of their own plans for organizing a Free Trade Zone were postponed.

Nevertheless, this trip was very successful and gave a lot of experience and also stimulated my passion for looking for the deals abroad.

In 2009 I've organized an online store Fanland.ru and its primary business is to accept orders from Russian soccer and NHL fans, buy the goods in the UK or the USA and send by post to the customers.

In 2010 I've also started another online store korsetik.ru which sells Chinese lingerie and dresses in Russia, though for its business model I've bought the stock in China.

This year me and my local business partner became the affiliates of an online store tailor4less and we hope to start the operation in January 2011.

However, this businesses become "automated" after you tune them well, losing some profit but gaining a lot of free time (like Tim Ferriss says).

I have 2 small kids (14 and 3 months old) and it is a pleasure to spend time with them, but I am still far from reaching all of my wealthy dreams, so I want to start a new international business with interested foreigners because I already know that the Russian market is very attractive and I also clearly understand that a long time should pass before I have a decent reputaion as a safe Russian partner for foreign businessmen, that is why I am not asking for any investment in joint ventures or offices and etc. I can also help to export from Russia any permitted items.

My father owns more than 1000 acres of land near Ekaterinburg city and any real estate projects are welcomed, too.

I'd say that the real deal in Russia is offering services for companies or wealthy individuals but mass market is very difficult to penetrate and even more difficult to stay profitable because of the competition.

GlobalWealth, could you tell me where to search for your articles ? I think it can be a good read for me !

RyanDrake, I can assure you that you wont meet any problems before you reach at least several $$$ millions of turnover. Then it is more likely that you will be....interested in gaining "close ties" in the government of the appropriate level because it will increase your profit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I write a column for ::. The owner of the company is a close personal friend of mine. I only write for the print magazine though, so you won't find my articles on the website.

I also publish a free weekly newsletter and much of the content is very similar.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.