The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dismissal from work

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
Hi
About three months ago I was fired and I was very upset. I had no income and was going to commit suicide. Suddenly I saw a movie on YouTube talking about the MJś book. Suddenly I decided to make the book and read it, and then I came up with ideas that I decided to do them. The first idea I had was to translate this book for the youth of my country so that they also know that company managers only care about themselves and should not waste their lives for them. Yes, I live in a country where the world has boycotted my country and we have no access to anything, but there are many opportunities to help the people of my country and make millions. I live in Iran. A country with a long history, the country of kings and myths.

Thanks MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard my friend.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hi
About three months ago I was fired and I was very upset. I had no income and was going to commit suicide. Suddenly I saw a movie on YouTube talking about the MJś book. Suddenly I decided to make the book and read it, and then I came up with ideas that I decided to do them. The first idea I had was to translate this book for the youth of my country so that they also know that company managers only care about themselves and should not waste their lives for them. Yes, I live in a country where the world has boycotted my country and we have no access to anything, but there are many opportunities to help the people of my country and make millions. I live in Iran. A country with a long history, the country of kings and myths.

Thanks MJ
I am friends with a guy from Iran online. He told me that literally everything is censored, even innocent games like Minecraft.

I think that there are so many problems in Iran waiting to be solved and capitalized on, wish you luck on your journey. Also, welcome to the forum.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
I am friends with a guy from Iran online. He told me that literally everything is censored, even innocent games like Minecraft.

I think that there are so many problems in Iran waiting to be solved and capitalized on, wish you luck on your journey. Also, welcome to the forum.
Iran is a very good and beautiful country, but because of the men of government, they never let us decide for ourselves as we should. I hope the day will come when we will be able to communicate properly with the world.
Thank u my friend

Ellenit

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 12, 2021
We all need an event that wakes us up. Dr. Joe Dispenza says “What if the worst thing that happened to you turns out to be the best thing that has ever happened to you?” And I think it's true! Keep focused and you will thrive, my friend!

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
We all need an event that wakes us up. Dr. Joe Dispenza says “What if the worst thing that happened to you turns out to be the best thing that has ever happened to you?” And I think it's true! Keep focused and you will thrive, my friend!
Yes, I completely agree with you. At the moment, such a force is created in me, I can not control it.
Thank you my friend

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
Hello guys
After nearly four months of translating MJ's unscripted book, I am nearing the end of it. And I want to print it. It was very difficult because I was not a translator and I was only fluent in English. I learned a lot while translating and became somewhat familiar with the culture of the American people. I also became more professional in translating. During these four months, I locked myself in a room and did so. Thanks MJ

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
You were open about your intent to translate the book from the beginning. I can see you had no ill intent to ”steal”. Hopefully @MJ DeMarco will find a way to work with you and help you succeed.

It sounds like you were completed unaware that it would be piracy by copying a book. But I have to applaud you for taking massive action. It’s not easy to be fired, be down mentally and emotionally and find an outlet to help yourself and others. On that front, I applaud you! I am confident that you’ll do well in many things in life!

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
You were open about your intent to translate the book from the beginning. I can see you had no ill intent to ”steal”. Hopefully @MJ DeMarco will find a way to work with you and help you succeed.

It sounds like you were completed unaware that it would be piracy by copying a book. But I have to applaud you for taking massive action. It’s not easy to be fired, be down mentally and emotionally and find an outlet to help yourself and others. On that front, I applaud you! I am confident that you’ll do well in many things in life!
I appreciate you for this great understanding. I did not intend to steal from the beginning and yesterday I was upset because of MJ's expression. Because, as you know, my country is completely under sanctions and therefore there are no copyright laws in this country, now I keep this version for myself and it will not be until MJ wants it, I will not play it. In the end, I thank MJ again for its beautiful book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.