About a week ago (22/07/2022), I took a leap of faith and bought @Fox's course on web design.
I thought it would be quite cool to capture my successes and failures. Also, it would be a way to give back to the community as I have been simply consuming without producing for a long time.
I thought it would be quite cool to capture my successes and failures. Also, it would be a way to give back to the community as I have been simply consuming without producing for a long time.
Goals (End of 2022)
- Get 2,000 euros per month. This would be enough to move out of my parent's house.
What I have done so far
- I reached out to my local Facebook group with an offer to design a website for free. Out of about 30 messages, about 7 clients have the passion, interest and solid business ideas I am looking for.
- Started designing a website for my first - free - client. As a Computer Science student, I have some experience with coding, so I have chosen to modify an HTML template for this client.
Thread update frequency
- About once every 2-4 days; or earlier if I feel like it.
Notes to myself
- Stop going back to the drawing board at the first sign of a hurdle; push through it.
- Seek discomfort, failures and provide immense values.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



