The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Did anyone in their early 20s become a millionaire?

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Did anyone in their early 20s become a millionaire? I heard there are a lot in this forum and I want to hear about what you have experienced
Sry, I used translator.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Did anyone in their early 20s become a millionaire? I heard there are a lot in this forum and I want to hear about what you have experienced
Sry, I used translator.

Welcome to the forum.

Why does it matter if anyone became a millionaire in their 20’s?

Taz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Sep 15, 2019
Welcome to the forum buddy!
Welcome to the forum.

Why does it matter if anyone became a millionaire in their 20’s?
It doesn't really matter but it's interesting to see who's become a millionaire so early in their lives and how they did it.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Found this on Quora... Pls share opinion if you have one...
Sacha Robinson
Sacha Robinson
, Financial independence Consult - a new bank for dreams
Answered Oct 30, 2017 · Author has 279 answers and 210.3k answer views

I recently answered a similar question for a 21 year old, so being lazy, I have simply edited the answer to suit your 20 years. I suck…I know

Firstly you need to tell yourself a lie….a big, crazy, unrealistic lie.

Then write that lie down and start believing in it to become truth no matter how ridiculous it may look to you or others.
That lie is sometimes called a goal.

Your lie will need to look like this:
I shall have a net amount of 1,000,000 dollars in my bank account by my 20th birthday. I believe I can have this amount and more, if I put all my mind and actions towards this lie.

Secondly - you need to become unreasonable, very unreasonable.
Becoming a millionaire already puts you in a special league of humans who never say die. You are a notch above the rest. Nothing is normal when you enter this orbit. You will need to expect unreasonable demands on your time and you will need to become unreasonable with people that work with you towards your million dollar dream. You may need to be a belligerent idiot and a jerk and refuse to accept a NO for an answer. If you think the local millionaire who plays golf at club near you presents your best opportunity to becoming a millionaire, you may need to pester him and fight for an appointment to pitch your vision even it means you may be thrown out by security a few times. Bug him until he actually looks at you and not through you. Be unreasonable but do make sure it’s worth it by the time they drag you you into his office, bloodied and bruised!.

Finally, know and believe that the invisible world creates the visible, you need to create what is not there today to hit your target in this short space of time. You need a disruptive new creation, product or concept. Don’t just aim to compete with existing businesses, they wont give you anything on a plate, so go around them, above them and through them to become indispensable in your area of disruption.
When you have these 3 things clear in your mind and person,…. then you must live that lie everyday by putting anything and everything you get towards your big lie. That includes little acts and big actions towards the lie, everyday ! It also means you should place every penny you get into your new account called ;
1 Million Dollars By My 20th.

Thanks for asking me such an easy question. I truly believe that questions about becoming millionaires are actually the easiest to answer on Quora because the answers are actually correct, real and doable.
So there you are…go for it and god speed !

END Quora quote.

But for those that need both feet on the ground at all times here you go :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Not always about making it but keeping and growing it too. ;)

14. Andrew Fashion: Not all teenage millionaire stories have happy endings. Fashion designed mini rocket launchers and was worth more than $2 million by the time he was 20.
He then blew it all on women and gambling by the time he turned 22.

MπR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Sep 30, 2019
Germany
was worth more than $2 million by the time he was 20.
He then blew it all on women and gambling by the time he turned 22.

Sometimes its better to get the money if your are older and and hopefully wiser.
There are so many stories of people getting big money in their early years and then blowing it all. Specially if the money came quick and easy.

That is even more frustrating when you realize later what opportunities you had and where or how unwise you spend the money. Some people don´t come back from that. Others do Round 2 ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...