Beccablack
New Contributor
Hey guys!
This is my very first post but I'm liking the thread posts I've seen from you guys. I have a passion for all things healthy and as a result, I started making my own bar mixes that are 'skinny'. I've been making them by request for parties and have been told I need to put these on the market. In researching beverage development companies I have found tons of information, but would like to keep it small at first and then grow the brand/business. Does anyone have any ideas where to start for this? Is this something I can do on my own or do I have to go through a beverage developer? I have flavor combinations that no one else has and there aren't any skinny mixes that taste good on the market. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!
Becca
This is my very first post but I'm liking the thread posts I've seen from you guys. I have a passion for all things healthy and as a result, I started making my own bar mixes that are 'skinny'. I've been making them by request for parties and have been told I need to put these on the market. In researching beverage development companies I have found tons of information, but would like to keep it small at first and then grow the brand/business. Does anyone have any ideas where to start for this? Is this something I can do on my own or do I have to go through a beverage developer? I have flavor combinations that no one else has and there aren't any skinny mixes that taste good on the market. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!
Becca
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
