The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Depressed, Struggling, Recovering from Burnout from ages.

Nav94

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Dec 7, 2020
Hi ! Everyone. Great respect to sir MJ DeMarco

I'm Navjot from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Firstly, I can't tell you all how much courage I have gathered to write this.

Me -

I was Born in India in a lower class, dad died at the age of 5. All he left was debt from bank on us (me, mother and younger bro). Mother was a teacher so she slowly managed to pay of debt.
I was Been sexually, mentally, bullied, assaulted from the age of 7-8 by school, class mates. These things affected my grades too. When everyone else was enjoying life at that age I was finding ways how to protect myself from those people so that they can not hurt me. I quite remember I used to very very happy and say " oh thank god there is a weekend now, no one will make fun of me for 2 days'.

I am so scared even today when I think of that time.
Yeah, so time passed, some how I managed to pass my 10th standard. So scared I didn't have courage to continues in school after that. Then I joined a polytechnic diploma in civil engineering, same thing continues in college, I guess in more swear level. after completing 3 years in that college, joined bachelors degree in civil engineering(3 years ). I was on auto pilot till age of 24. After completing there was kind of wave that came in my province that each every child in my province have started going aboard (Canada). I joined the crowd too.
Came here in Canada in 2019, even we were not financially sound.

TOOK ANOTHER 1 YEAR COURSE AND
Then after I was about to apply for the work permit my permit got stuck for 1 year (Jan 2020- Jan 2021) due to covid 19. Lost my driving license due to insufficient documents.
Went into depression for 4 months (no money, no food) (used to eat people's left over from dust bins :-(
Then one day something wakes me up I started finding some things from internet that motivated me to do something different, started reading some books, (psycho cybernetics, black swan). That got me stuck in self help or feel good dopamine stuffs.

Lost money in forex investing with a guy that promised me make me thousands for dollars on weekly, monthly basis.
Went into debt as money as borrowed that was invested.

HOW I MET GOT TO KNOW ABOUT SIR MJ AND THINGS THAT REALLY MADE SENSE -

While I was surfing I came up with a video From a guy Uk (James Jani)
(
View: https://youtu.be/6mRbDEtDoyA
)
I almost fainted after watching this. I then realized that there is someone that really care about people and give Holy grail to life that you can never imagine.
I purchased the Millionaire Fastlane right way seeing the video and Joined the forum the same day.
That really turned my depressed, misery life to hope, happiness
I have been here on the forums from 1 and a half year, absorbing valuable info from real Entrepreneurs
I kept on reading Unscripted as well just after Millionaire Fastlane .

My life started to come on track, I got my work permit approved after 1 year of fight.
Got a job to help me achieve my goal to become permanent here. As my financial situation improved, bought a car to roll better but the job is so hard in a moving company that legs just break up after 8 hour of work. I got stuck in 9-5 mentality

CURRENTLY IN IMMIGRATION STUFF FOR GETTING PERMANENT RESIDENCY (FOR CANADA) HERE. GOT PROVINCIAL PERMANENT RESIDENCY. Talking to
Andy Black was a great honor, such a great person motivating you to just take action.

I CAME UP WITH THE PROBLEMS THAT I FIND WORTH SOLVING -

1. Whenever you visit a super store or wall mart, people just leave the shopping carts whenever they like rather than keeping them back at the same spot where they got them.

2. Saw a dog breathing heavily outside McDonald after a run and owner has no water for the dog to drink. so he went inside the store to get some water, he came up with a coffee cup water inside, dog had a trouble drinking water.

I have been an action faker for a while even after I joined the forum.
But now enough is enough will take action no matter what.

Finally, Wrote about myself on the forum, that really gave me inner enlightenment to do UNSCRIPTED SOMETHING. Today

Because Tomorrow never gonna come. WHATEVER I have to do is NOW

At last, I wanna THANKS EVERYONE, SIR MJ DeMarco FOR GIVING ME OPPORTUNITY ON THE FORUM.

WILL POST MY STEPS IN NEW, DIFFERENT THREADS AFTER I FIGURED OUT THE NUMBER FOR THE PROBLEMS THAT ARE WORTH SOLVING.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...