The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Demand for website customization; web development

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Tomas J

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 11, 2018
Hi there,

I am looking for someone who would help me with website customization. I am learning all the things by myself, but it's quite a slow process and I would like to test my MVP as fast as possible.

Customization
I decided to use WordPress to build my MVP and I've already bought a premium theme which I use as a start point. The final version of my website does not require adding functionality, likely the opposite (the theme have many functions that I don't need). I would provide more information about the customization on demand.

Your profile
You don't need to be a senior web developer, more likely I am looking for enthusiasm and willingness to learn and improve oneself. However, some basic experience in web development and working with WordPress is needed.

Reward
I offer you an honest reference (if you would like to get one) and I'm willing to pay by arrangement.

Possibility of long-term cooperation
I am starting this project on my own and there will always be a room for a good web developer so if you are skilled at what you do, but don't have your own let's say "Fastlane" idea, I would be happy to see you aboard, in that case, I am willing, under certain conditions, to offer a stake in the company.

If you are interested in anything mentioned above, please send me a personal message so we can discuss it further, I will be more than happy to share my vision with you and provide you with more information.

Regards
Tomas J

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pratik_ITpro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 3, 2019
I have my in-house team of Developers & Designers and can help you... (Paid)

In case you allow only.

Thanks
Hi there,

I am looking for someone who would help me with website customization. I am learning all the things by myself, but it's quite a slow process and I would like to test my MVP as fast as possible.

Customization
I decided to use WordPress to build my MVP and I've already bought a premium theme which I use as a start point. The final version of my website does not require adding functionality, likely the opposite (the theme have many functions that I don't need). I would provide more information about the customization on demand.

Your profile
You don't need to be a senior web developer, more likely I am looking for enthusiasm and willingness to learn and improve oneself. However, some basic experience in web development and working with WordPress is needed.

Reward
I offer you an honest reference (if you would like to get one) and I'm willing to pay by arrangement.

Possibility of long-term cooperation
I am starting this project on my own and there will always be a room for a good web developer so if you are skilled at what you do, but don't have your own let's say "Fastlane" idea, I would be happy to see you aboard, in that case, I am willing, under certain conditions, to offer a stake in the company.

If you are interested in anything mentioned above, please send me a personal message so we can discuss it further, I will be more than happy to share my vision with you and provide you with more information.

Regards
Tomas J

U

User62861

Hi Thomas, feel free to contact me if you want. I would like to talk more details about your website and how to make it better. Also, I do full brand development if needed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.