The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
There’s a million things you could do, but I’d focus on getting a product finished and testing it first.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lochlan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 9, 2023
got an hour done yesterday :check:and one today:check: I’ve mainly been working on a sample of the subscription. Once that's done I wanna try sell it as a once off and see how well it sells to test to see if it is possible to make a business out of the idea

Lochlan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 9, 2023
Hi I've been struggling with reaching my goals recently and commitment so Ive decided to try and build up a streak of hours of work done publicly and decided hefd would be the best place to do so, Heres what I want to accomplish in bold); I want to start a business my idea is to have a subscription based business model where you subscribe and once a month you'll receive instructions, a video tutorial, code and cad files (to 3d print the parts needed for the build) so you make you can create something like a radio, or self watering plant pot (like Mark Rober's crunch labs) my aim to have it 100% digital and for the electronics 'll provide a list of good suppliers (as many people have a lot of stuff to use already and it's expensive) with the option of having everything drop shipped to your house including the 3d printed parts if they don't have a printer. I also want read more, learn more about arduino, electronics, 3d printing these 3 things is what my entire business will be based off and do a few more things. So for every time I spend a hour at something productive like reading or my business (ino) I'll reply to this post with a tick symbol but if I have a day where I was free for one hour and did not get at least 1 hour done of any of the goals in the day then the streak failed and I have to start over, I'll also reply to this post also whenever I reach a milestone and explain what I did / acomplished feel free to join or make your own post like this. Let's see what we can accomplish.
0*bOQCzKQ7KpBbLB-K.png
good news I have built this into a habit I ended up taking a break at Christmas cause I couldn't find time to spare on certain days and didn't want the rules being bend but i have successfully restarted the habit. Only problem is I'm having trouble knowing what to do on a daily basis. I want to build a personal brand in something like tech/robotics/engineering/Mark Rober type niche because I have my business plan Ino where I'm gonna sell project buidling kits for example; Build your own self watering plant pot. But because I'm a teen i don't want a huge commitment I also do not want to have my identity really in my brand to much at least at the start I'm thinking of using 11 labs voice changer or the classic tik tok voice and just making simple tutorials to start off with any one got any advice on what I should do daily because the work i do now doesnt feel very focused or whatever it's just like read for a like 10 minutes get bored try design something in cad, get stuck try program something , get bored do some research for business all in 1 hour. I just read Deep Work and now I'm trying to start doing more deep work but it's difficult because I don't have a set plan any ideas?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.