What's new

Dealing with an US manufacturer

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ochentas

PARKED
Joined
Feb 17, 2015
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$25
Hello,

How are you? I’m Alejandro from Spain. First of all I would like to say I love your site, it’s really helpful. I'm gonna ask you a question cause I can't find a solution, maybe someone can help me..
I’m running an online clothing store and the most part of my providers are from USA. With my business model I had 35% of profit on each sale but with the current price of the dollar my benefits now are almost nothing. I used to buy the most part of my products from US retailers who offer me 40% discount of the retal price, but at the end as I said between customs, taxes and dollar currency it’s almost nothing.
I find one of the manufacturers who sell this products to the retailer I used to work and the difference on the price it’s big. For example, I buy the t-shirts for 12$ from the retailer and the manufacturer can sell me the same t-shirts for 5$. Sounds great right? It’s not that easy… he said me he can not sell outside the US... so I don’t know what can I do. Maybe do you know a way to do it, I don’t know if I can create a company there (sounds really difficult) or if there are companies who can handle this things…I don’t know.
So, that’s my question. I’m sorry for my english, is not so good as I wish…

Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Qisjeqt duptamv epuvjis ushepobevoup/genomz/gsoipf vu caz ov op vji ATE, tjesi vjin e qisdipv qsugov, jewi vjin iyqusv vu Tqeop?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom