The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Day Trading Stocks : Progress Thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
G

Guest3722A

bmw335isedan, I apologize for posting the links I put on your thread here a few weeks back. They were meant to be beneficial and not meant to bring trolls to your thread. I sincerely hope you consider staying here and continue letting us know your experiences as you grow with day trading. If that's where your heart is, don't let a terrorist knock you from your current path. When you do, they win. And by the way, elitetrader isn't what's claimed. It's filled with armchair quarterbacks and trolls. thehicker to me appears to be an armchair qb who wants to complain about how you throw the ball but doesn't want to show us how s/he throws it.

To thehicker (sorry my key was stuck)- I'm willing to bet I can DAYtrade circles around you, even while I'm sleeping. Fact. How about some value?

To the mods- Donny123 I think is a spammer.

To fastlaners- topsteptrader is an interesting internet based business model that generates revenue by herding in the masses of wanna-be futures traders and CHARGES THEM $$ to "audition" for a low paying job that very few land. Currently they appear to be scaling quite nicely from their start a few years back due to the great amounts people willing to pay their price. Perhaps they can use a little competition?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Aside from dealing with the trolls, if posting here helps you, then you should continue doing it. I would just ignore the trolls. I spent a lot of energy arguing with trolls a long time ago, that time would have been better spent interacting with friendly people. If this board has an "ignore" function, I would just use that.

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
Not at all. It depends on your skill level and what kind of stocks you are trading. I am a swing trader myself and I have made some really big gains. However I trade small cap stocks so they are a little more risky. For example I bought into Freddie mac on its recent up-trend. I bought in on the bottom and got out at almost its peak. Theres hundreds on thousands to be per-trade if you have a good eye and educate yourself in the market every single day. In the market the smartest guy always wins because he buys shares cheap and sells them at an expensive price. Someones always buying and someones always selling. It just comes down to who is right and who is wrong. That's why I love it. Btw I am all self taught through books. videos and experience. The market is where I will make my billions ! lol.

Capital

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Apr 16, 2013
The best trader ever, Peter Lynch, claimed that he operated on the edge where uncommon knowledge became common knowledge. He regretted spending his life doing that, because it took a huge toll on his family. He basically had to become the system to efficiently operate within it.
Great guy. I live close to him and he has taken time to talk to me about trading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Capital

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Apr 16, 2013
I don't mean to be a dick, but theticker had good stuff to say, he just didn't say it nicely.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.