• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Dark Theme for FastLane Forum

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by Andrew W, May 24, 2018.

1. Andrew W

Andrew W Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $618
    Screenshot-2018-5-24 EXECUTION - My First $2800 Client - Digital Agency Progress.png

Hi there! This is Andrew and I came across an issue that this forum didn't seem to fix. I would browse around reading post after post while the sun was slowly setting. As the sun dropped down below the horizon and no more light trickled into my room, I look back at this forum and I was BLINDED. It's so bright. So like any rational person does, they spend the next 3-6 hours re-doing the css styles for the site making it nice and easy to read. Problem solved, but wait...

The site already has a dark theme :(

Anyways, upon looking at the dark theme I still didn't really like it all that much so I am offering a "new" dark theme for use on this website by any who desire a non blinding experience at night.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Check to make sure your theme is currently on "Fastlane (default)", if you've never changed this or don't know where to change it you're probably fine.
    2. Go to the Firefox or Chrome webstore and install a plugin called "Stylish"
    3. Install the Fastlane dark theme ( Fastlane Forum - Dark | Userstyles.org )
    4. ...
    5. profit?
    NOTE
    I tried to keep the theme as true to the site as possible. I avoided changing any designs and opted strictly for color changes to make this more readable in the dark. I hope everyone enjoys.

P.S. This theme may be lacking some styled elements, (I couldn't find them all). I just don't feel like working on it anymore, so I may or may not ever touch it again. It is provided as-is, so don't expect any updates.

ENJOY!

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $352,452
    Admin Post
    Thanks man, sorry didn't see this! Looks great!

Andrew W and Bdenner64 like this.
  3. Bdenner64

Bdenner64 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,400
    hah, this is awesome. Talk about a cool way of adding value. +rep.

Andrew W likes this.
  4. LeoistheSun

LeoistheSun Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,658
    Looks pretty good. Thanks. Great for surfing @ night!

Andrew W likes this.
  5. Brett Beckwith

Brett Beckwith Meat Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $132
    Pretty Cool! I'll have to add it to mine.

Andrew W likes this.
  6. Andrew W

Andrew W Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $618
    I'm really excited that everyone likes this, it means a lot! I've been working on some other projects (not directly related to this website) but I just hopped on here and noticed all the feedback. It's cool to see how responsive this community is even for something as small as this. I'm also active in the LASER FOCUS thread and am hoping to solve many of the problems explained in that thread in my own program. Cheers!

Brett Beckwith and Fastlane Liam like this.