The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Dan Peña wants you to be successful ...

Raoul Duke

Per aspera ad astra
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
What proof do we have that he actually made 450m personally?

This is a shady world, anyone can claim anything. What proof do we have?
I want proof that you exist. Can you provide, please?

Black_Dragon43

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 28, 2017
Eastern Europe
I want proof that you exist. Can you provide, please?
Yes, here you go. My reply to your post should be sufficient proof to remove any reasonable doubt that I exist.

If you're going to believe that Pena has $450mil just because he says so - that's your problem. I'm not buying it. $450 million is a very large sum. I have no doubt he has $1-30 million. But I do have serious doubts he has $450 mil.

If he wants to make that claim, then he should prove it. It shouldn't be hard. He should be able to point to his assets. Or alternatively, his assets should be evaluated by a rich people's list.

Felix Dennis and the other people who claimed they were worth hundreds of millions were evaluated. You could find Felix Dennis on the Sunday Times Rich list. You could see what his net worth was.

Trump claims he's worth $10 billion. Should I buy that? Do YOU buy that? Or perhaps you'd rather listen to a professional wealth evaluation magazine (like Forbes) which puts his wealth at just $3.1 billion?

OP
OP
László Károlyi

László Károlyi

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 6, 2019
Berlin, Germany
Why do you subscribe to him if you believe he is a scam then
"listen to everybody, believe nobody" is my motto.

He teaches people to get ownership of existing businesses and corporations out in the real world, which I understand people who wish to become rich by sitting at home in their underwear trying to make a popular app seem very surrealistic and frightening

Offended snowflake detected. He is an old timer who got his life straightened up in the military where they all spoke that way and simply got shit done
shitlord detected

Last edited:

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2019

Roli

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 3, 2015
Offended snowflake detected. He is an old timer who got his life straightened up in the military where they all spoke that way and simply got shit done
Being an old timer myself, I can guarantee you nobody used "snowflake" in a derisory manner back in the day. That is a product of your standard, modern, alt right retard.

Using that word in this way is like wearing a big orange cone on your head, marking you as a non thinking parrot, which is why Pena uses the term, to try and identify with misaligned young men like yourself.

Good luck with it, take the course, give him all your money, then come back and show me how wrong I am.

Roli

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 3, 2015
Generated $6 trillion for him and his mentees?

That's approximately 4 times Scandinavia's yearly GDP.
Lol, exactly. That means he's created 6000 billionaires, or perhaps 12,000 half billionaires.

It's funny, I think people put these stupid claims in their scam marketing in order to filter out anyone with half a brain.

"Yeah Sally, put $6 trillion, anyone with one gram of common sense will see through that claim, everyone else is a customer. Woohoo!!"

Anyone who doesn't question that, will not question any of his other spurious claims.

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 20, 2012
Lol, exactly. That means he's created 6000 billionaires, or perhaps 12,000 half billionaires.

It's funny, I think people put these stupid claims in their scam marketing in order to filter out anyone with half a brain.

"Yeah Sally, put $6 trillion, anyone with one gram of common sense will see through that claim, everyone else is a customer. Woohoo!!"

Anyone who doesn't question that, will not question any of his other spurious claims.
I thought he was the $50 billion dollar man, has he become the $6 trillion dollar man now :eek:

Roli

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 3, 2015
I thought he was the $50 billion dollar man, has he become the $6 trillion dollar man now :eek:
The 50 billion thing is for general public consumption I guess, however on the link in the OP it has the ridiculous 6 trillion claim. Which obviously acts as a filter, if you don't question it, he wants you as a sucker customer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom