Hi guys,
As requested, a quick introduction about myself.
So I'm from Belgium, Trumps favourite country
. Belgium is pretty wet & windy but today it's Californian weather.
Anyway, professionally I've been pretty busy with building tech startups. I was a co-founder of cloudalize.com which I left after 4 years to work on new ventures such as magnax.com. I'm also helping other startup founders just because I believe it's important that Belgium (or the Belgian youth) needs more positive entrepreneurial successes.
I'm mainly "specialised" in early-stage sales & marketing for technology transfers (University teams working years on new technologies need entrepreneurs to go from technology --> marketable product --> business.
I picked up the MF book via one of the podcasts I was listening to, don't remember which one. In any case, I'm totally aligned with MJ's vision so eager to get aboard here.
Feel free to reach out if applicable.
Best,
Daan
ps; sorry for the typo's.
As requested, a quick introduction about myself.
So I'm from Belgium, Trumps favourite country
Anyway, professionally I've been pretty busy with building tech startups. I was a co-founder of cloudalize.com which I left after 4 years to work on new ventures such as magnax.com. I'm also helping other startup founders just because I believe it's important that Belgium (or the Belgian youth) needs more positive entrepreneurial successes.
I'm mainly "specialised" in early-stage sales & marketing for technology transfers (University teams working years on new technologies need entrepreneurs to go from technology --> marketable product --> business.
I picked up the MF book via one of the podcasts I was listening to, don't remember which one. In any case, I'm totally aligned with MJ's vision so eager to get aboard here.
Feel free to reach out if applicable.
Best,
Daan
ps; sorry for the typo's.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
