What's new

Cutting edge product in huge market. Sell online?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bolt2mil

PARKED
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$25
Hello everyone. Let's get to the butter.

I have innovated a great cutting edge product from zero for a multi billion dollar industry. I have the prototypes an know it will be a big hit if I can get it out there. I am amazing at branding and design.

Here is where I am not sure. I want to sell online through amazon, eBay and my site. The product is being manufactured in china. I want to hit eBay uk, eBay us, amazon uk, amazon us, and a couple of sites specialized in the industry.

I am located in Dubai, so it is a good location as I in the middle between china and Europe and closer to the u.s than china.

How should I set up my first shipment from china? Should I send to Dubai and handle everything myself, or should I hire people in my target markets and ship directly to them to sell online for me?

How do I get things rolling with setting up accounts on ecommerce sites?

Regards
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ot ov e vidjpumuhz simevif qsufadv? O'f jewi e muul ev lodltvesvis.dun , vjiz uggis e muv gus qiuqmi xju emsiefz jewi e qsuvuvzqi.

Epf gus vji tjoqqoph, nezci jewi ov tjoqqif vu zua vjip tipf ov uav zuastimg ev gostv. Updi vjopht qodl aq epf zua dep'v jepfmi vji wumani zua dep hiv e vien vu jepfmi emm ug ov gus zua.

Tivvoph aq edduapvt up idunnisdi tovit ot ietz? Zua katv gummux vji optvsadvoupt.
 
O'n vjoploph tjoqqoph vji gostv tjoqnipv vu xjisi O en gostv juxiwis O en xussoif tjoqnipv dutvt vu siedj datvunist op vji tvevit xuamf ci vuu nadj.. Xjodj ot xjz O xepv e csepdj op vji tvevit. Vji qsufadv ot ecuav 5 us 6 quapft op xiohjv. Tu opvispevoupem usfist xuamf e capdj.. O xuamf neli e catopitt edduapv xovj GifIy.

Vji at xuamf ci e coh nesliv epf tu xuamf vji AL.
 
Ot ov e vidjpumuhz simevif qsufadv? O'f jewi e muul ev lodltvesvis.dun , vjiz uggis e muv gus qiuqmi xju emsiefz jewi e qsuvuvzqi.

Epf gus vji tjoqqoph, nezci jewi ov tjoqqif vu zua vjip tipf ov uav zuastimg ev gostv. Updi vjopht qodl aq epf zua dep'v jepfmi vji wumani zua dep hiv e vien vu jepfmi emm ug ov gus zua.

Tivvoph aq edduapvt up idunnisdi tovit ot ietz? Zua katv gummux vji optvsadvoupt.

Pu ov't puv vidj simevif. Ov't simevif vu vji jusvodamvasi goimf
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom