The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Customer satisfaction as investment strategy

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Saavedra

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 4, 2013
Recently we got a link from our company CEO from a survey regarding customer satisfaction in our market for COVID. It listed companies that had exceeded expectations in customer satisfaction during this time period, listing also customer-satisfaction before coronavirus.

Since our company is based on this metric, we always look at it. What came as a corollary for me is that, being as it is that our company is doing well financially, one could easily take this index and use is as a tool to invest in other companies too. Did actually follow up on that thought and invested on one company that was actually listed from the survey, and it has gone quite well, at least market-wise.

I'm wondering now, is this a good investment strategy, at least long-term? Or I'm just being naive. And furthermore, if it is a good investment strategy, how can you find the best surveys for customer satisfaction for any given market?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

danwan337

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Sep 23, 2020
India
Customer satisfaction surveys are not new. There are tons of companies that provide such service, but the differentiator will be how they can get you the right data, use of NPS, data gathering, reporting, etc. It's important to know what your customers think. I personally SoGoSurvey Customer Experience capabilities, and they turned out to be significant in pricing, value for money, and excellent customer support. They even offer you a trial period to test the platform and see for yourself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.