The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Custom Classical Music to Help you Focus. - Execution

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Aristoss

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 11, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm a classical composer and have been playing with the idea of composing custom music for special occasions or purposes, as a potential departure point for a business.
Here is my first attempt, Classical Music for Focusing, using the Pomodoro technique (25 minutes work, 5 minutes rest)

View: https://youtu.be/oH1WoLBKOHw

Does it help you focus?
Don't hesitate to give me feedback!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
After a week my feedback @Aristoss :

1. Change the thumpnail / background. A crying dude behind his Mac doesn’t spark my positive focus.
  2. First 5 minutes of the first part doesn’t feel as a great start for focus. Maybe a bit more light piano music in one flow?
Tried 2 times this week. I’m curious on your progress. Have you promoted this in your circle?

Aristoss

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 11, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
After a week my feedback @Aristoss :

1. Change the thumpnail / background. A crying dude behind his Mac doesn’t spark my positive focus.
  2. First 5 minutes of the first part doesn’t feel as a great start for focus. Maybe a bit more light piano music in one flow?
Tried 2 times this week. I’m curious on your progress. Have you promoted this in your circle?
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

1. I will implement it for next video this week.
It will be more flowing and wavy.

2. I didn't promote it yet, as I wanted to see how it would do organically, and study the analytics.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aristoss

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 11, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
How are you going to compete with the YouTube channels already doing this, with millions of followers/views?
This was an experiment, to see if I could write more functional music than my usual artsy stuff.
I agree that it's hard to top the other channels. An idea would be to market this kind of music outside of youtube, for instance to stressed out lawyers or doctors.

John Walker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jun 14, 2018
Brazil
I'm a classical composer and have been playing with the idea of composing custom music for special occasions or purposes, as a potential departure point for a business.
Here is my first attempt, Classical Music for Focusing, using the Pomodoro technique (25 minutes work, 5 minutes rest)

View: https://youtu.be/oH1WoLBKOHw

Does it help you focus?
Don't hesitate to give me feedback!

Piano sounds don't help me concentrate. But I discovered a perfect song for mental focus / rest and concentration that really helps me. And guess who referred me to her....ChatGPT.

The name is Weightless - Marconi Union
This song was created by therapists exactly for this purpose, on youtube it is 1 hour long

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.