Hi guys!
Anyone who wants to learn something from this post - move on. Don't waste your precious time. I just want to get this somewhat weird feeling off my chest. That's all. Anyone who decides to proceed and even contribute - I love you!
I'll put it as simply as humanly possible:
I get depressed every-time I stop working on something that matters. For example, if I spend 6 hours working on business and decide to procrastinate for the rest of the day- depression and toxic activities kick-in full power. Even if someone asks me a favour that doesn't add any value to my arsenal (e.g. a needy friend's friend decides to save few bucks and asks me for a free favour to drive him somewhere) depression and toxic activities kick-in again...
It feels like there's another me. Me who is always in a Beast Mode and demands hustle, process and is starving for results. Another me who is a chronic workaholic and every-time I put foot on breaks he bites my a$$ and tries to push me out of a driver's seat.
The only cure in my medicine box is doing my best to hustle as much as I can. Every-time I am exhausted from working on my business - I feel happy, somewhat accomplished and hitting a sack with a smile on my face. On the other hand, If I spend only few hours a day working on my business and spend the rest of time hanging with some chicks or folks who don't add any value - I crash, become somewhat depressed and usually can't fall asleep due to negative thoughts.
Thanks for taking your precious time reading my post!
Anyone who wants to learn something from this post - move on. Don't waste your precious time. I just want to get this somewhat weird feeling off my chest. That's all. Anyone who decides to proceed and even contribute - I love you!
I'll put it as simply as humanly possible:
I get depressed every-time I stop working on something that matters. For example, if I spend 6 hours working on business and decide to procrastinate for the rest of the day- depression and toxic activities kick-in full power. Even if someone asks me a favour that doesn't add any value to my arsenal (e.g. a needy friend's friend decides to save few bucks and asks me for a free favour to drive him somewhere) depression and toxic activities kick-in again...
It feels like there's another me. Me who is always in a Beast Mode and demands hustle, process and is starving for results. Another me who is a chronic workaholic and every-time I put foot on breaks he bites my a$$ and tries to push me out of a driver's seat.
The only cure in my medicine box is doing my best to hustle as much as I can. Every-time I am exhausted from working on my business - I feel happy, somewhat accomplished and hitting a sack with a smile on my face. On the other hand, If I spend only few hours a day working on my business and spend the rest of time hanging with some chicks or folks who don't add any value - I crash, become somewhat depressed and usually can't fall asleep due to negative thoughts.
Thanks for taking your precious time reading my post!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
