- Joined
- Dec 1, 2015
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$290
$290
User Power: 45%
Hey guys,
I don't know if this is the right section. If not, please move it to the right one.
So I'm on my way starting my first real business which is importing, branding and selling a product. I will have my sample around end of the month and wanted to start a presell period in january/february. I saw successful kickstarter or indiegogo campaigns in my niche and wondered what would be more successful: Crowdfunding on kickstarter/indiegogo or preselling on my own website/eshop? I thought that a crowdfunding campaign could maybe look more professional/reliable so that more people would "preorder" the product because there's a known and trustworthy website behind it.
So I wanted to ask you about your opinions. Pros? Cons?
Thank you and have a great day,
V
I don't know if this is the right section. If not, please move it to the right one.
So I'm on my way starting my first real business which is importing, branding and selling a product. I will have my sample around end of the month and wanted to start a presell period in january/february. I saw successful kickstarter or indiegogo campaigns in my niche and wondered what would be more successful: Crowdfunding on kickstarter/indiegogo or preselling on my own website/eshop? I thought that a crowdfunding campaign could maybe look more professional/reliable so that more people would "preorder" the product because there's a known and trustworthy website behind it.
So I wanted to ask you about your opinions. Pros? Cons?
Thank you and have a great day,
V
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
