The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Critical Rationalism Coaching

André Casal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 1, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, so please move it if needed.

I've been looking for a good personal and business coach for some time, but I can't seem to find one. The problem with many of today’s coaches is that they focus on mindsets, motivation and emotions, instead of providing the knowledge required to implement best-practices and strategies that will actually grow a person and a business. Those best-practices require knowledge that my coaches simply do not have.

So, in short, can anyone recommend a life and business coach whose focus is on analysing me and my business and providing the necessary knowledge to implement best-practices and strategies, that's also fair and affordable? I'm not yet in the fastlane, but I'm looking to be!

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, so please move it if needed.

I've been looking for a good personal and business coach for some time, but I can't seem to find one. The problem with many of today’s coaches is that they focus on mindsets, motivation and emotions, instead of providing the knowledge required to implement best-practices and strategies that will actually grow a person and a business. Those best-practices require knowledge that my coaches simply do not have.

So, in short, can anyone recommend a life and business coach whose focus is on analysing me and my business and providing the necessary knowledge to implement best-practices and strategies, that's also fair and affordable? I'm not yet in the fastlane, but I'm looking to be!

Thanks!

MARKETPLACE - [The Path] Advanced Coaching for Entrepreneurs

André Casal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 1, 2018

André Casal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 1, 2018

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Not picking on you by any means but nothing works if you don't work it.

5 people in my "1 month program" have doubled their revenue in the past 5 months.

Not because we talk about their emotions but because of the very specific strategies we taught on customer acquisition, increasing average transaction amounts, and increasing the frequency of purchase. Team management, leadership, delegation, creating the value chain within your business, clarity in the business plan, and finding specific opportunities you're not utilizing in your marketplace... literally the best practices I use to turn around Fortune 500's...

However -- that's not the conversation. The conversation is what is your outcome?

You're looking for a coach -- I'm not your cup of tea. No skin off my back... but if you're looking for specific best-practices -- who do you envision giving them to you?

A Richard Branson? A Steve Wynn? Marc Benioff?

Who do you envision is as good as you want them to be yet "fair and affordable"?

Don't take this the wrong way but like I mentioned in our coaching together as short as it was if you don't know what you want... you're never going to get it.

Clarity is power.

Good luck!

André Casal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 1, 2018
Not picking on you by any means but nothing works if you don't work it.

5 people in my "1 month program" have doubled their revenue in the past 5 months.

Not because we talk about their emotions but because of the very specific strategies we taught on customer acquisition, increasing average transaction amounts, and increasing the frequency of purchase. Team management, leadership, delegation, creating the value chain within your business, clarity in the business plan, and finding specific opportunities you're not utilizing in your marketplace... literally the best practices I use to turn around Fortune 500's...

However -- that's not the conversation. The conversation is what is your outcome?

You're looking for a coach -- I'm not your cup of tea. No skin off my back... but if you're looking for specific best-practices -- who do you envision giving them to you?

A Richard Branson? A Steve Wynn? Marc Benioff?

Who do you envision is as good as you want them to be yet "fair and affordable"?

Don't take this the wrong way but like I mentioned in our coaching together as short as it was if you don't know what you want... you're never going to get it.

Clarity is power.

Good luck!
Thanks for the input. The conversation since shifted from coaches to mentors and it seems mentors may not value getting payed as much as having an effortful, driven and dedicated mentee who can somehow help them.

So I'm reframing the question: Who would I envision is as good as I want them to be and that would be willing to mentor me in exchange for dedicated work?

Well, I don't know many millionaires, but the only one I can think of that holds the attributes I'm looking for is Elon Musk. But unless I move to California to work at Tesla, which I won't, I don't see that happening.

I'm looking for a David Deutsch of business: an extremely smart person with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms, that understands the importance and relevance of rationality, science and the power and reach of explanations that would be willing to mentor someone like me in exchange for work (or something else I could give).

I have no idea where to find someone like this... But I'm looking...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.